您现在的位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文
打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕)第3期:第一次交流来源:可可英语编辑:max 可可英语APP下载 |字号:大|中|小评论 打印收藏本文no support!手机扫描二维码查看全部内容Whatever that is这娇娇女明显就是it does not belong in this diner。来错地方打错工了It belongs in a show on Bravo。她应该去演电视But she blonde hair so shiny她是金发妞,金发闪闪good for business.有助财源广进啊Where do you even find these people?你都去哪找到这些歪瓜裂枣的啊The Russian hooker the one before that was a meth addict.俄罗斯妓女,再前一位还是吸毒妹You train herI am boss.你去训练她我可是老板Da boss.老板中的老板Fine but make her wear the uniform.好,那你先去命令她穿上制服Are you sure we can't get the meth addict back?真不能让吸毒的回来吗She was really good at cleaning.她是毁尸灭迹打扫神人呢But her teeth fall out.可她吸毒到牙掉光了You are really judgmental you know that?你也太以貌取人了吧I'm only gonna say this once so pay attention.我就说一回,仔细听I'm Caroline by the way. And you're Max?我是卡洛琳,你叫麦克斯,对吗Don't get attached.先别建立感情
This is the Williamsburg diner owned by Han Lee Recently, he just changed his name to Bryce Lee, because I guess he wants people to take him even less seriously. He actually has a condition where he cannot stop laughing, and I think that's probably why he changed his name. It's not very funny, but it's interesting.
Eight months ago, he bought the diner from the Russian mob. Before that, the clientele used to be all Eastern bloc criminals and crack whores. But then he took over and ruined it for everyone else. Hey sexy woman. You look so pretty today. You look so beautiful I forgot how bad your personality is. Thanks Oleg.
Hey Barbie. That's Oleg. He will hit on you aggressively and relentlessly. He doesn't realize he looks like that, and I don't have the heart to tell him. Miss, could we have some menus? Oh sure. Don't smile. Cause it raises the bar and then I have to smile, and I can't be doing that. It's exhausting and I have a bad back.
Smiling is actually exhausting and harmful to one's health in the long run. It takes a lot of energy to maintain a constant smile, especially when dealing with difficult customers or situations. Additionally, constantly smiling can lead to tension in the neck and back muscles, causing pain and discomfort over time. In conclusion, while smiling may seem like a small thing, it can actually have negative effects on one's physical health and well-being.
That's Earl, we're in love.
那是我的恋人厄尔
Do not talk to him
别跟他多讲话
unless you want to feel whiter than you already are.
除非你想显得更“白”痴
Oh, and that stain?
还有那块污渍
Not clam chowder.
其实是男人“精”华
Go marry the ketchups. I am on it.
“联姻”,起,马上好
Okay. Now divorce the ketchups.
“联姻”完,弄离婚吧
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停 停 停
There's no such thing as divorcing the ketchups.
让番茄酱离婚纯属我的瞎扯
You've never waitressed a day in your life.
你压根就没当过服务生,对吧?
Yes, I have.
我真的做过
You expect me to believe you, after watching that whole Temple Grandin routine?
奇葩的演出后,鬼才信你
I'm telling Lee. Okay, okay
我去跟老板检举你,别求你了
I may have enhanced my resume.
我的确稍微美化了我的简历
Enhanced? What are we in Paris for?
美化?你当参加巴黎时尚展啊
Please, I really need this job. Okay?
求你了,我真的很需要这份工
We lost all of our money.
我们家一无所有了
My trust fund was taken for legal fees.
我的信托基金被拿去支付律师费
My dad is in jail.
老爸又入狱了
What? What are you Martin Channing's daughter?
干嘛?难不成你是马丁·钱宁的女儿啊?
Martin Channing?
马丁·钱宁
The guy who ripped off the entire city is your father.
骗光整座城的人是你老爸。
He told us we were having a good year.
他只跟我们说今年生意挺好。
You're Caroline Channing.
你是卡洛琳·钱宁。
You're like a billionaire.
你可是亿万富翁。
Was. Was a billionaire.
曾是,曾是亿万富翁。
They froze all our assets everything's gone.
所有资产都被冻结了,全没了。
I only have what I could grab and I grabbed all the wrong things.
我只能拿几样东西走,可我全拿了没用的东西。
So do you know the president? I've met him.
你认识总统吧,见过。
He's hot. He is the president.
他很性感吧,他就是个总统。
Have you been to Switzerland? Yes.
你去过瑞士吧,去过。
Do you have a horse? Yes.
你有马吗,有。
Do you know Paris Hilton? No she's a hundred.
认识帕丽斯·希尔顿吗,不认识,她太老了。
Excuse me uh two hot chocolate please. 麻烦一下两杯热巧克力。
Coming up. 马上好。
Let me do that please. 让我来吧。
I'm a really fast learner. 我学东西可快了。
I went to Wharton business school. 沃顿商学院毕业。
I got 2300 on my SAT. SAT考了两千三百分。
Can you make a hot chocolate or not? 那你做得出热巧克力吗?
Nailed it. 搞定。
破产姐妹是一部非常受欢迎的美剧,讲述了两位性格截然不同的姐妹在纽约破产后如何重新开始生活的故事。这部剧的语言幽默风趣,充满了地道的美国口语表达。通过观看这部剧,你可以学到许多实用的词汇和短语,从而提高你的英语水平。
在破产姐妹中,有很多经典的台词和表达,例如“We're rich!” (我们发财了!) 和 “Fil-o-rama!”(太棒了!)。这些台词可以帮助你更好地理解角色的情绪和对话内容。此外,你还可以通过观看破产姐妹来学习一些日常生活中的实用英语表达,如购物、约会等场景。
总之,通过观看破产姐妹这部美剧,你可以学到许多实用的影视英语词汇和短语,同时还能感受到轻松愉快的美式幽默。这对于提高你的英语水平和扩大词汇量都是非常有帮助的。