您现在的位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第25集 斯宾塞发现了“A”的秘密基地

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa

可可英语APP下载 | 字号:大 | 中 | 小

评论 打印

收藏本文

no support!

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情提要

Does anybody recognize this?有人认识这个吗

Is there anything on the back?背面有什么吗

Yeah, number 1.有,数字一

That's "A"'s cell phone.是A的手机

Spence, your sister's "A".斯宾塞,你姐姐就是A

It's been Melissa all along.一直就是梅丽莎

What were you doing in Alison's bedroom?你在艾莉森卧室干什么

I'd be careful, Spence.斯宾塞,换做我就会小心行事

I got fired today. What are you gonna do?我被开除了,那你准备怎么办

Probably head up to my folks' place for a while.可能会去我父母家待一阵

When will you be back?那你什么时候回来

If I can't teach in this town, what's left?如果我不能在这个镇子教书,这里还剩下什么

Maya and I got in a fight the other night at the party,庆功宴那晚我跟玛雅吵架了,而且我之后就联系不上她了。

've been thinking a lot about our relationship lately, and it seems like it's a little late to be having these thoughts.

But how did you come by this? Garrett asked me to keep it safe for him, but I think the police should have it. You're under arrest. For what? The murder of Alison Dilaurentis. One week after his arrest, Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis's murder. However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. Rosewood P.D.'s working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. Investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered, which must be page 5 of Ali's autopsy report. It's good that Garrett took it, but somebody gave it back. My mom is friends with the prosecutor.

That somebody who was back at the apartment was Jenna.

Can we finally put Ali to rest now? Or is two down and two to go? Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too. They may not have killed Ali, but they're definitely guilty of something. Love gone wrong. "What are you talking about?" "I knew Ian didn't kill Alison, and you four can keep a secret, but you don't have the constitution for murder. Are you gonna eat that? Thanks. I know how Jenna Marshall went blind, and so did Garrett. If he killed Alison, it's because he thought she deserved it. Is this peanut butter?"

"Toffee. Mm. It is good. Thanks. She definitely knows about the Jenna thing. 'You still have something that belongs to me'."

Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag," A said.

“拿来吧,否则你们其中之一的归宿就是运尸袋,”A说。

"A has to be talking about her phone," I said.

“A说的是她的手机吧,”我说。

"You still have it locked in your closet, right?" Spence asked.

“你还在衣柜里锁着它吗,”斯宾塞问。

"Yes," I replied. "I don't know about you guys, but 'A' talking about body bags makes me very nervous."

“对,还在你衣柜里锁着吗。我不知道你们有什么感觉,但A提到的‘运尸袋’让我毛骨悚然,”我说道。

"Guys, it was a messenger. Something for each of us."

“姐妹们,是邮差。每个人一份,”他说。

"A wants to play hide and seek. Be there when the clock strikes midnight," he added.

“A想玩捉迷藏。午夜钟声敲响时,等我,”他补充道。

"Spence? Hide and seek was my favorite game with Melissa. You wanna know why? I always won. She was in that kitchen eating frozen yogurt, basically just telling us that she was 'A'. And now she wants to kill one of us. Parties and body bags go together. Like drinking and driving. Guys, I don't trust Melissa."

“斯宾塞?捉迷藏是我和梅丽莎最爱玩的游戏。知道为什么吗?因为赢的总是我。她就那么站在厨房里,吃着冻酸奶,基本上就告诉我们她是A了。现在她还想杀掉我们其中之一。派对和运尸袋俩词放一起,就像酒后驾车一样不靠谱。姐妹们,我不相信梅丽莎。”

As far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus,赌上她和伊恩的小孩,我也不信。But let's not forget that Jenna also knows about the Jenna thing.但别忘了詹娜也知道自己这事的前因后果。

Ian's fetus? Em, that's disgusting.伊恩的孩子,想想就恶心。Look, "A" is allknowing, all right?A无所不知,对吧。It's like a genius on steroids.完全是个全知全能的天才。The only person I know that's smarter than Spencer我认识的唯一比斯宾塞还聪明的人is her sister.就只有她姐姐了。Um, I take offense.你这么说我会生气的。Melissa did score higher on the Wechsler Scale,梅丽莎在韦氏智力测试上的确比我得分高。But when you take into account my scores and the Flynn Effect,但是考虑下我的分数和弗林效应combined with reallife accomplishments,以及现实生活中的成就the gap in our I.Q.S is virtually nonexistent.我们智力上的差别是几乎不存在的。

Um... What are you doing with Ali's bag?你拿着艾莉的包干什么?I'm giving "A" back her phone over my dead body,我要在A杀掉我之前,把手机还给她。which means that we have until midnight tomorrow这就意味着我们必须在明天午夜之前to unmask this bitch once and for all,彻底地揭开这个贱人的面具。and this bag has brought us closer to the truth.这个包让我们比之前

We have to go through it again, all of us, with a fresh pair of eyes. But with Melissa at home, I am not sure what to do. No, forget my place. My mom is still hot on the "A" trail. Look, let's just meet after school. I have an idea for a great costume. Oh, you are going to the Masquerade Mash? Me too. Can you believe blind Jenna is going? A week ago, that would have made me a no-show, but since she dumped Noel Kahn for her "eyes", Toby, sorry, Spencer, I love this vintage shop a few towns over. We should all go after school and get our costumes together! I would love to, but, um, I have to take my sister to an ultrasound. My mom's coming back tomorrow.

have some house stuff that I need to get taken care of.

我需要打扫一下房子里的一些东西。

Yeah, and vintage is my middle name, but..

嗯,vintage是我的中间名,但是... 我大爱葡萄酒,但是...

I gotta get to class. 我得先去上课了。

That leaves us. 这只剩下我们俩了。

Look, I am so sorry, Mona. 梦娜,我真的很抱歉。

but I have to study with Caleb after school. 但是放学后我要跟凯勒一起学习。

So it's just me... again. 所以只剩下我一个人了,又一次。

"Tristan and Isolde?" "王者之心"?

"Abelard and Heloise?" "圣殿下的私语"?

This is too cute. 这个真是太可爱了。

Fitz is a sucker for a tragic love story. 费兹真是痴迷于悲剧爱情故事啊。

I so didn't mean that how it sounded. 我绝对不是听上去那个意思。

Have you heard from him? 他联系你了吗?

Yeah, he checks in. 嗯,他通报了他的近况。

Everything he thought he wanted, he's lost because of me. 他想要的一切都因我而失去了。

Guys, I think that it might be over this time. 我觉得这次我们可能就结束了。

Really over. 真的结束了。

Great. 棒极了。

Now Mona knows I lied about where I am. 现在梦娜知道我撒谎了。

And Caleb is with her... 而凯勒还和她在一起。

so he's gonna ask me why I ditched her. 他马上就会问我为什么要丢下梦娜了。

You know, I am lying to everyone I care about. 我在对我关心的每一个人撒谎。

I don't even know why I started lying to begin with. 我甚至不知道为什么我开始说谎。

'm not sure when it all started, but I've been trying to piece together this memory for a while now. Maybe you can help me figure it out. You know the feeling of someone lying to you, and you just know it? Well, that's what I'm starting to believe is happening to me right now. And it all starts with Dr. Sullivan.

I don't even remember when I first heard the name Dr. Sullivan, but it was like he was everywhere at once. He was in the news, on TV, in books, in magazines - everyone seemed to be talking about him. And then one day I found out that he had disappeared without a trace. People were saying that he was killed, or that he had simply vanished into thin air. And I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the story than what people were telling me.

So I started doing my own research. I dug up newspaper articles, interviewed former colleagues at the hospital where he worked, even went so far as to track down his family members and friends. And eventually, I discovered something that made my blood run cold: Dr. Sullivan had been involved in some very dark and disturbing experiments on patients at the hospital. But what really struck me as strange was that he had never been arrested or charged for any of these crimes. And yet, here he was, still alive and well, seemingly living the high life.

It wasn't until later that I realized just how dangerous Dr. Sullivan really was. He had managed to keep all of his secrets hidden from the world for so long, but now that he thought that nobody was looking, he began to let his guard down. And that's when things started to spiral out of control.

People started disappearing all around town - students, coworkers, even complete strangers. And every time someone went missing, Dr. Sullivan would always seem to be involved somehow. It wasn't until after one of his victims died that he finally confessed to what he had done. But by then, it was too late. The damage had already been done. And as for me, well, I didn't want to end up like those poor souls who had lost their lives at Dr. Sullivan's hands. So I decided to leave town, and start over somewhere new.

But even though I have moved on with my life, I can't shake the feeling that there is something still lingering in this small town. Something that has been waiting for me to return - something that I am afraid I may never be able to escape.

你确定要走这条路吗?

这是格林维尤。

这里是格林维尤,那是什么?

我不确定,可能是一只鹿。

也许我们应该回去。

不!我们不能半途而废,大老远跑过来。

小心点,斯宾塞。

那是什么?

艾莉到这儿来干什么?她不是来猎鹿的。

你们要入住吗?

当我看到你们的时候很惊讶。自从修建了洲际公路后,就很少有人来这里了。但这并不影响我,我喜欢安静。

在这里签个名吧。

欢迎来到迷失森林度假村,玛丽·史密斯。1号房有入住客人吗?你怎么知道这里有1号房?抱歉?它是这里水温最高的房间,非常适合这样的天气。哦,是我们的一个朋友告诉过我们这个地方。她当时就住在1号房。

Vivian Darkbloom?

薇薇安·德克布鲁?

Name doesn't ring a bell.

我对这名字没什么印象。

Besides, I learned a long time ago

况且,在很久以前我就明白了

not to tell tales about folks who stay here.

不能随便泄露入住人的信息。

You check into the Lost Woods.

大家之所以入住迷失森林,

because you don't want to be found.

就是因为不想被找到。

Unh! Damn it!

见鬼。

Are you okay?

没事吧?

Hanna, come on!

汉娜,快走。

I'm not exactly sure what we're looking for.

我都不知道我们到底要找什么。

Ali left Ian to come up here for a reason.

艾莉扔下伊恩来这儿肯定是有原因的。

What was it?

是什么原因呢?

Love how they call this place a resort.

挺喜欢这个度假村的名字。

Do you think that Ali came here to hide something?

你们说艾莉会不会是来藏什么东西的?

Or do you think that she just came here to hide,

或者说她是为了把自己藏在这里?

from "A"?

躲着A?我们需要去办公室一趟。查查艾莉是一个人来的还是和别人一起来的。他还在那吗?我觉得他已经走了。我一定要去看看那个登记簿。等等,真的吗?

can't believe you're taking a shower in this place. It's gross. God, Emily, I'm covered in mud. Come on. I can't believe you're taking a shower in this place. It's gross. Oh my god, Emily, I'm covered in mud! Are you kidding me? You little thing, but you're big when it comes to keeping secrets.

Is it just me, or is she staring at us? Okay, no, I'm colder than she is. Come on. I can't believe you're taking a shower in this place. It's gross. Oh my god, Emily, I'm covered in mud! Are you kidding me? You little thing, but you're big when it comes to keeping secrets.

You know what? Let's go. She still hasn't called me back after the second time she stayed here? Coincidence? I doubt it. Seriously? She still didn't call me back after the second time she stayed here? My mom hasn't even home yet, and I'm lying to her.

She thinks I'm staying at your house.

她以为我在你家。

Oh, that works, 'cause my mom thinks that I stayed at yours.

可以呀,我妈以为我一直在你家。

We're not stealing that, are we?

你不会就不还那本册子了吧?

No. We'll go put it back.

不会,等会我们放回去。

We?

我们吗?

Spencer, you are not gonna make me crawl through that window again, are you?

斯宾塞,你不会是想让我再翻一次窗子吧?

I'll do it, I just need you to stand guard.

我来翻窗子,你帮我望风就行。

Come on, we're Team Sparia.

快来,我们可是斯宾艾瑞亚二人组。

What's wrong?

怎么了?

Caleb can't take me to the masquerade party anymore. His mom's flying in tonight. My costume needed a date. What's your costume? I wanted to be Juliet since Bridget Woo beat me out for the part in the 6th grade. Looking back, I think I wanted to be Romeo. So, will you go to the party with me? I'll be your date... but I'm not dressing like a dude. Harold's back.

让我们趁他还没发现我们碰过他东西的时候快走!

Spencer,斯宾塞,你听到什么消息了吗?

What might have caused the fire?起火的原因是什么?

I heard it wasn't an accident.我只是知道那不是意外。How is Jenna?詹娜还好吗?She seems fine.看起来不错。Are you going to bring her to the masquerade party?你会和她一起去假面舞会吗?No.不。Jenna found a way to forgive me.詹娜已经原谅了我。Do you think that you will ever be able to?你认为你能原谅我吗?I

have work to do.我还有工作要忙。Look, you have every right to hate me, okay,你完全有权利恨我,但你没必要成为那样的人。You don't have to be the guy that won't let anybody in.你不必把所有人都拒于千里之外。Dr. Sullivan?沙利文医生。I've thought about this moment so many times,这一刻我已想了很久,wondering what I would say to you if I saw you again.想着再次见到你该说些什么。They're all gonna be at the party.他们都会去舞会。You know what you need to do.你知道该怎么做。This is the perfect place for "A" to hide.这简直是A的完美藏身之地。Where was Melissa when you left?你走的时候梅丽莎在哪?

You know, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.

昨天的事情我很抱歉

I can't believe I did that.

我简直不敢相信自己会那样做

And you guys are still mad at me?

而你们还是生我的气

Mona, you didn't have to do that.

梦娜,你没有必要那样做

It's my fault. I should have just left when you told me to.

这是我的错。当我听到你要我离开的时候我就应该离开

I thought you were joking at first.

起初我还以为你在开玩笑

But then I saw the look on your face.

但是后来我看到了你脸上的表情

I guess you're serious about this whole "date" thing then.

看来你是认真的想和我约会了

Well, I don't want to make a scene. Let's just all go home and get some sleep.

我不想大惊小怪。我们还是回家睡觉吧

I know we all still agree, right?

我知道我们大家现在还保持着一致的意见,对吧?

That we have three hours before A finds us. And we are not giving up that phone.

在那之前A会找到我们。而且我们决不交出那个手机

That's four against one. I like those odds.

四对一,我喜欢这样的优势条件

Should we split up and look around? Maybe there is another way to find it or something?

大家分开寻找?或者还有别的什么办法能找到它吗?

我:昨天的事我很抱歉。

你:From now on, I promise, no more secrets, okay? 我保证从现在起,不再对你有任何隐瞒。You'll tell me about it later.以后再说吧。

你:Now, go dance with your sizzling hot toddy.现在赶紧和你的性感大帅哥跳舞吧,before he melts the room.不然他要把全场都迷倒了。I love you, Mona.我爱你,梦娜。I love you, too.我也爱你。我:I have to admit...不得不承认。You had me fooled.你连我都骗住了。But I've got you figured out.但我已经看透你了。Do tell.说来听听。你:I don't know why you hide behind that layer of superficial bitch,我不知道你为什么表面上像个肤浅的贱人,but you are a great friend to Hanna.但你对汉娜真的很够朋友。That means more to me than you'll ever know.你这话对我来说意义重大。Thanks to Alison, I went years without any friends.因为艾莉森,我很多年都没有朋友。We never stood up to her.我们从未反对过她。我:I'm sorry for that.很抱歉。我:I quit thinking about that stuff a long time ago.我很久以前就不纠结这些事了。But it's funny today I just couldn't get her out of my mind.但奇怪的是,今天我一直在想着她。我带你去了那家店。我:I took Caleb to that store I was talking about yesterday.我带凯勒去了我昨天说过的那家店。It's a tiny place. Thank you.地方不大,谢谢。

It's hard to miss, but if you didn't know it was there, you would never find it. And that's where I found myself standing in Brookhaven, the last place I saw Ali alive. About a week before she went missing, I had this strange encounter with her. "Alison?" I said, surprised when she appeared before me. "Crap." She exclaimed, looking at me in shock. "I can't believe you're here. It's kind of like we're shopping together." "Alison?" I repeated, trying to make sense of the situation. "Why are you dressed like that? What's going on?" "Is it some sort of a game?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me. "Mona, can I tell you a secret? For real?" Ali replied, her eyes pleading with me. "It's for real, and for keeps. I can't believe you're talking to me. Yeah, well... I'm watching someone. Who? Mona, this isn't a game. Just pretend like you don't know me and take off, okay?" Ali explained, her voice shaking as she spoke. "Wow. The Ali D. needs something from Mona Vanderwaal. What do you want? To be popular."

left her a message that evening, but she didn't answer. Then she disappeared, and we never heard from her again. Did you happen to see who Ali was watching? Do you mean who she was spying on? No, it was probably just some guy she had a crush on. "A" wasn't monitoring Ali in Brookhaven; Ali was following "A" there. Okay, wait. If this is "A" code, I didn't get the handbook. Look, Ali checked into a motel the day before she went missing. She didn't go there to hide from "A." In fact, I think she followed "A" there. Hello? No matter how hard I try, I can't stay away from you. Keep your friends close, Em. Spencer, where are you? That's what Ali was doing: keeping her enemies even closer.

'm currently on my way back to the motel.

现在我正在回汽车旅馆的路上。

Now? Yes!

是的,是啊。

When we checked into the motel, there was a key for every room available except for room two. Room two hasn't been booked since before Ali went missing.

当我们住进旅馆时,除了二号房之外,每个房间都有钥匙能打开。从艾莉失踪前起,二号房就一直没有人订。

Don't you get it, Em? Nobody checks into room two because it's been rented, and Ali checked into the room next door because she was spying on "A". Spencer, don't go out there alone. Wait for us.

还不懂吗,艾米?没人能住进二号房,因为那房间被租出去了。而艾莉却住进了隔壁的房间,因为她在监视"A"。斯宾塞,别一个人去,等着我们。

No, I don't want us all to leave.

不,我不想大家都离开舞会。

We can't tip "A" off.

那样" A "会起疑心的。

And besides, I'm not alone. I'm with Mona.

再说我不是一个人,我和梦娜一起。

Okay, you've got two hours to get back here.

好吧,你两个小时后得回来。

Okay.

好的。

It's kind of you to take the time to sit with me. It must get lonely out here. I find myself talking to these stuffed creatures.

What's that supposed to mean?

那话是什么意思

It was a joke.

只是一个玩笑

Um... thank you,

嗯,谢谢你

for the tea.

请我喝茶

You haven't finished.

你还没喝完呢

What's wrong?

怎么了

This is our first dance.

这是我们跳的第一支舞

I want to see you.

我想看着你

Emily.

艾米丽

Oh, my god.

我的天

Spencer, what is this place?

斯宾塞,这是什么鬼地方

This is "A's" lair.

这是"A"的老窝

I'm sorry about the other night.

那天晚上十分抱歉

Just forget about it.

忘了它吧

That's the thing

但是关键是

I don't want to forget about it.

我不想忘掉它

We have a connection. You can't deny that.

我们之间有火花,你不能否认这个

We did. But I...

有过,可是我...

I get it. I messed it up.

我明白,我搞砸了

You weren't ready, and that's okay.

你没准备好而已,没关系的

I wish I'd fought harder for you.

真希望我当时可以为你勇敢一点

I'm sorry, Paige.

很遗憾,佩奇

I didn't tell you so you'd be sorry.

我不是为了让你遗憾而告诉你的

I just want to be honest.

我只想对你诚实

And I care about you.

我很在乎你

will be here for you, whatever you need.

我会在你身边,需要什么尽管开口。

"A's" costume?

A的礼服?

That makes me happy. I'll call Hanna.

那真让我高兴,我去给汉娜打电话。

"A's dressed as the black swan. Who is that?"

A要扮黑天鹅。那是谁?

Gum? Eat some gum?

吃口香糖吗?

Uh, no, thanks.

不了,谢谢。

Okay.

好吧。

Why aren't they calling us back? This is Ali's diary. Melissa was at a charity ball in Philly last year and wore a black swan dress. Do you think she could do anything to hurt you? Why would you ask me that? Well, I just thought that's what you meant. Melissa is the black swan. Maybe she's A. Actually, can I have that gum now? Sure. You know, I think I have more in the car. So I'll be right back, okay? There she is.

Who is that那是谁

I can't tell from here.从这看不清

Tall, size two.高个子,穿二号码的衣服

I hate her already.我已经开始恨她了

It's Lucas.是卢卡斯

They're all together.他们在一起

Come on.来

Cashmere sweaters.羊绒衫

I found the gum.我找到口香糖啦

You didn't call Hanna, did you?你没给汉娜打电话,对不对

Because you're "A".因为你就是A

Congratulations, Spencer.恭喜你,斯宾塞

You figured it out.你猜出来了

She's leaving! Hurry!她要走了,快点

It's locked!锁上了

I'm calling Spencer.我给斯宾塞打个电话

This phone is a piece of crap.这手机太垃圾了

I'll call her.我来给她打

That's weird.真奇怪

What? Here.什么奇怪,这儿

Your phone is set to record every time it's turned on.你的手机被设置成开机自动摄像了

I had to get you out there alone, so we could talk.我得把你带出来,才能跟你好好谈一下

Okay.好啊

Just slow down, okay? Let's talk.但是开慢点,好吗,咱们好好谈

You had to earn it参与的权利The right to be a part of it.是要靠自己争取的

You didn't see Ali in Brookhaven.你没有在布鲁克黑文看到艾莉

She saw you, didn't she?是她看到了你,对不对

You just made that story up.你只是瞎编的而已We're in this together now.我们现在一起参与其中

我现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱。

斯宾塞,我很仰慕你。

所以今晚的结局,由你来决定。

你可以加入“A”队,或是就此消失。

你......你差点杀了汉娜。

她是我的朋友。

我以为她也是你的朋友。

原谅敌人反而比原谅朋友更容易。

哦,我的天哪!是梦娜。

你是怎么做到的?

你怎么会无处不在?

你总是领先我们一步。

天才又不只你一个人。

你这些贱人太小看我了。

如果你不减速的话,咱们也就甭去掺望点了。

她们已经去掺望台了。

我知道一条捷径,快!

汉娜!

梦娜是“A”。

快!这是报复吗?因为我们让艾莉欺负你时,我们视若无睹?我才不在意艾莉呢!

She was never my friend, but Hanna was.

And you bitches took her from me.

This is about betrayal?

It's not about betrayal, Spencer, it's about revenge!

You deserved everything you got!

You stole my only friend.

Mona, she's still your friend!

Okay. So what's the plan? I mean, "A" always has a plan, right? A向来都是处心积虑,计划周详。Yes. She does. What happens if I don't join the team? Melissa doesn't have your dad's gun. I do. When Ali left, it pulled you guys apart. It'll be the same if you go away. No, it won't. Hanna, stop! Hanna! Hanna! Get up! Spencer! Dr. Sullivan? Are you all okay? We tried to find you. What did she do to you? Where have you been? She threatened my son. I didn't think I had a choice.

needed to leave. I'm so very sorry, Hanna.

汉娜,我很抱歉。

Hanna, it's all right. You're safe now.

汉娜,没事了,你现在安全了。

I can't believe this. She was my friend.

我不敢相信,她是我的朋友。

It's over, Aria.

艾瑞亚,都结束了。

She's alive! But she was living in a perpetual state of hyper reality. The adrenaline rush that accompanied her feelings of empowerment and her high level of intelligence fueled Mona's ability to be seemingly allknowing and omnipresent. Will she always be like this? With therapy and the right medications, people with these personality disorders can get better. I know they're watching me. I don't look bad, considering. I like this lipstick. What's it called? Toffee Tango? They think it's over. Loser Mona's going to the nuthouse, and those precious liars are going home to sleep.

With their windows open and their doors unlocked, they were able to go home and get a good night's sleep. Don't they know that's what we want? Do they know that the person they helped push through their fears was in danger? I never thought I'd find the strength to come back here, but your friend showed up, and he was very convincing. He helped me push through my own fears. Wait, our friend? Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done. Are you gonna be okay at home tonight? I know Mona's A.I, but I just keep seeing that faceless person in the black hoodie. Let's sleep at my place, so my mom can cook for us. That sounds like old times. Honey, they found a body. They think it's Maya. Mona, you have a visitor. I did everything you asked me to do. "保存到QQ日志" and "登录QQ空间" are both ways to store information on QQ online services.

美剧《美少女的谎言》是一部广受欢迎的作品,讲述了一系列关于友谊、爱情和家庭的故事。这部剧以其引人入胜的剧情和出色的演员阵容吸引了大量观众。在这部剧中,我们可以看到一些常见的词汇,如监牢(lair)、证据(evidence)和天才(genius),以及一些表示时间顺序的词汇,如先前(before)和竖起(up)。此外,该剧还展示了一些令人信服的场景,如破案过程(convincing evidence)和有力的论据(convincing arguments)。总的来说,《美少女的谎言》是一部值得一看的美剧。